Best location - best prices.
Thanks to the central location, you can easily reach the main sights from the hotel in downtown Vienna on foot. The subway station U1 / U4 is 5 minutes away In 10 minutes you can walk to St. Stephen's Cathedral. To the Prater and Giant Ferris Wheel, it is a so-called cat's jump. By the way: If you arrive in your own car, we have a hotel parking lot for you.
Living in the hotel in the heart of Vienna
Due to the central location, you will find all the important sights within walking distance from your hotel in Vienna's heart. The most important thing during a sightseeing tour: take your time, because Vienna cannot be explored in just one day. How convenient that your hotel is located in the centre of Vienna.
The Prater with its famous Wiener Riesenrad (the giant wheel) is only a stone's throw away. The best shopping addresses are also in immediate vicinity. From your hotel in the centre of Vienna to the most important sights:
- 10-minute walk to St. Stephen's Cathedral
- 15-minute walk to the Prater
- 15-minute walk to Graben
- 10-minute walk to Jesuit Church
- 7-minute walk to Ruprecht's Church
- 15-minute ride to Burgtheater (the Imperial Court Theatre)
- 10-minute walk to Kärntnerstraße high street
- 12-minute ride to Hunderwasserhaus and Albertina museum
- 10-minutes ride to Vienna Stadtpark
Hotel City Central: central and convenient
Also located close to your charming Schick Hotels: the Twin City Liner landing pier and Schwedenplatz square. Business guests will appreciate the short distances to various headquarters and trade fair venues. Do you have a business meeting in one of the other districts? Thanks to the convenient location you will quickly get anywhere you want thanks to the great public transport network.
Distances from the hotel in Vienna's centre to the underground, the airport and train stations:
- 25-minute drive from your Hotel City Central to the airport
- 3-minute walk to the underground station Schwedenplatz
- 20-minute drive to Wien Westbahnhof train station
- 20-minute ride to Vienna's Central Train Station
- 8-minute drive to Nordbahnhof train station (Praterstern)
What our guests say
"Mitchel" - August 2023 - expedia
The hotel is very close to the subway station and trams for convenience. The staff were always friendly and welcoming, ready to answer any question or provide any tips. Upon check-in I was offered a city map with local tourist points of interest (very helpful!). The overall building and rooms were very clean and bright. A warm feeling as you walk through the hallways.